Live Nation presents:
So Happy It Hurts Tour
Tuesday October 18, 2022 at 8:00PM
Gates will open at 7:00PM
Platinum selling and Grammy Award winning musician Bryan Adams returns to the PMC as part of his colossal coast-to-coast Canadian tour, in support of his 15th studio album, released in March 2022, aptly titled So Happy It Hurts.
Presale for PMCScoop members is Thursday May 26th from 10:00AM to 10:00PM, online only.
Sign up for the PMC Scoop here!
Widely considered one of the most iconic rock musicians in the world, Bryan Adams has countless accolades and awards including three Academy Award nominations, five Golden Globe nominations and a Grammy Award. Bryan Adams is a Canadian singer / songwriter who continues to tour the world playing his music which has become a mainstay on rock radio.
Every ticket purchased for this show includes a digital download OR the opportunity to upgrade to a physical CD of Bryan Adams’ new album, So Happy It Hurts. You will receive an email with more details about this offer approximately 7 days after your purchase. US/Canadian residents only. Offer not valid on resale tickets.
Tickets are on sale starting Friday May 27th at 10:00AM online, over the phone at 705-743-3561, or in person at the Grant Thornton Box Office. The Box Office is open for in person sales on Wednesdays to Fridays from 9:30AM to 5:00PM.
For accessible seats, please call the Grant Thornton Box Office at 705-743-3561.
Prices range from $20.00* - $115.00*
* All ticket prices are subject to applicable fees and taxes. Prices are subject to change.
Please see our seating map for this event
- Tickets will be delivered one month before the show and can be delivered by email, will call pick up, or mail (subject to mail fees).
- There is a limit of 8 per order
- The floor is not accessible for people with mobility needs for this show
- Capacity for this show is 4,552
- online purchasers require a user account to be created to complete transactions.
Please be advised that non-authorized ticketing websites and outlets may reference the PMC, however, we do not support or collaborate
with any third party ticket providers and therefore cannot confirm the validity of tickets purchased through those sites.