Jones Entertainment Group presents:
The Price is Right Live!
Wednesday, October 11th at 7:30 PM
Registration opens at 4:30 PM
The Price Is Right Live™ is the hit interactive stage show that gives eligible individuals the chance to hear their names called and "Come On Down" to win. Prizes may include appliances, vacations and possibly a new car! Play classic games just like on television's longest running and most popular game show…from Plinko™ to Cliffhangers™ to The Big Wheel™ and even the fabulous Showcase.
Playing to near sold-out audiences for more than 14 years, the Price Is Right Live™ has entertained millions of guests and given away more than 12 million dollars in cash and prizes.
If you’re a fan of The Price Is Right™ on TV, you’ll no doubt love this exciting, live (non-televised), on-stage version of the show!
Click here to view the rules and regulations.
Ticket InformationAn exclusive presale for PMC Scoop members will run online only on Monday, February 13th from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM; click here to sign up for the PMC Scoop.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Tuesday, February 14th at 10:00 AM and can be purchased online at www.memorialcentre.ca or over the phone at 705-743-3561. In person sales begin Wednesday, February 15th at 9:30 AM at the Grant Thornton Box Office.
Prices range from $47.50* - $57.50*
* All ticket prices are subject to applicable fees and taxes. Prices are subject to change.
Please see our seating map for this event
- Tickets will be delivered one month before the show and can be delivered by email, will call pick up, or mail (subject to mail fees).
- Fans of all ages can purchase tickets and attend the event, but must be 18 years of age or older as of October 11th to register as a contestant.
- The floor is not accessible for people with mobility needs.
- Online purchasers require a user account to be created to complete transactions.
Please be advised that non-authorized ticketing websites and outlets may reference the PMC, however, we do not support or collaborate with any third party ticket providers and therefore cannot confirm the validity of tickets purchased through those sites.
* WANT TO PLAY? NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of 50 United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico & Quebec), 18 years or older. Ticket purchase will not increase your chances of being selected to play. Odds of being selected to play are based on the number of registrants. To register for the chance to be a contestant, visit the registration area at or near the venue box office 3 hours prior to show time. Contestants will be selected by a random drawing. Approximate number of prizes available per show: 60. Approximate potential retail value of prizing per show: US $25,000. All potential winners will be required to correctly answer a timed mathematical skill-testing question. Subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws. For complete rules & regulations, including eligibility requirements, visit or call the box office or applicable registration location. To enter theatre to watch the show, a ticket purchase is required. Sponsored by Good Games Live, Inc. Void where prohibited. Tax and Ticketing Fees not included. Price is Right: ®/© FremantleMedia Netherlands. 2021. All Rights Reserved.